12.03.2010

House Rules.

Another free poster print. I also scouted this poster at the Craft Show... but instead of paying $30 for it, i decided to make it myself. And since you are my friend, i've decided to share it with you.

All you have to do is email me [brittneydye@gmail.com] and let me know which color you prefer. Please title the e-mail: House Rules.

*This is an 11 x 14 size print.
*Please do not right click the file and download it yourself, i have lowered the resolution for web purposes.

1. Mellow Yellow


2. The Green side of Teal


3. Sky Blue



4. Dark Red



5. Plum



6. Light Gray



7. Dark Gray



8. True Blue



9. All Dressed in Black



10. Orange


These make a great addition to any room in your home. They also make great gifts for friends, teachers or family. Enjoy.


**UPDATE: When having these printed, please make sure you printing company/store does not color correct these images.

2 comments:

Chels Allred said...

those are super cute! i love the yellow and the grey one.
and i love your new glee look!!! how cute!

Anonymous said...

I hope you don't mind. I just included a picture of one of your house rules posters (and a link back to this post) on my blog.
Cheers!

~julia
http://simpletruths.typepad.com/simple-truths/2011/11/almost-done.html